Welcome to the December 2006 “Building Green” podcast. This is my monthly Q&A session where I answer your green building and straw bale construction questions. This month I answer the following questions:
1. I want to design and build my own house. What are the pros and cons of this?
2. Are two string bales or three string bales the best to build with?
3. How do I install plumbing in a bale wall?
4. How do I run electrical wiring in my bale walls?
5. Can I build a bale house in a humid climate? How about a rainy climate?
To listen to this podcast on your computer please click the following link or right click to download the podcast to your hard drive:Building Green Podcast: December 2006 Edition
Would you like to be alerted whenever a new audio or video podcast is added to this blog? If so click here to subscribe to our Building Green Podcast Feed.