**THE SUBMISSION PERIOD FOR THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. TO READ THE ANSWERS PLEASE REFER TO EACH QUESTION BELOW**
Gabriella and I have been busy the last couple of weeks preparing for the upcoming launch of our 2015 Straw Bale Workshop reveal (9am PST, Fri. Nov. 28). Just this morning as we were finalizing some formatting on our workshop pages, we both commented almost at the same time, ” We have AMAZING workshop hosts and locations this year!”
To share our excitement and to have a little fun, we have put together a trivia contest. Here’s how it will run:
The first person that emails me (email@example.com) the correct answers to the following trivia questions will receive a special discountcode for $200 off the workshop sale price. If you are one of the very few people that we have given the location list to (because you wrote and requested it to plan your vacation time far in advance), I’m very sorry to say that your answers won’t be accepted. Got to keep it fair right!?
If you answer these trivia questions properly, you will be one step closer towards knowing exactly where we will be holding our workshops in 2015!
Here are the trivia questions.
1. This state has more ghost towns in it than any other state: OREGON
2. This state claims to home the “live music capital of the world”: TEXAS
3. In ratio of cows to people, this state has the greatest number of dairy
cows in the nation: VERMONT
4. This state has more miles of river than any other state: NEBRASKA
5. The world’s largest solar telescope is located in this state: ARIZONA
6. A law in this state forbids a citizen to give another citizen a box of
candy that weighs more than 50 pounds: IDAHO
7. This COUNTRY is as wide as the distance between London and Moscow: AUSTRALIA
Good luck! Again, the very first person to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) the right answers to these questions will receive their own $200 off the already discounted workshop tuition. **THE SUBMISSION PERIOD FOR THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED**
Talk to you all again in just a few short days (Friday, November 28th at 9am PST) when we reveal our VERY exciting 2015 workshop schedule!!