Here are some articles on straw bale building, construction, and design that you will hopefully enjoy and find useful.
You’re welcome to use any of them for your own newsletter or ezine! Just make sure they remain complete and unaltered (including the “about the author” info at the end of each article and a link back to www.strawbale.com), and send a copy of your reprint or the url to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Straw Bale Building and Construction Articles
- Why Build with Straw Bales?
- Load Bearing Straw Bale Construction
- How to lose money as an owner builder
- Calculating the Number of Straw Bales in Your Straw Bale House
- Straw Bale Construction and Water
- How to Build a Truth Window
- How to Build a Niche in a Straw Bale Wall
- The Small Stuff Within Straw Bale- How To Do Simple Straw Bale Tasks
- Retying Straw Bales
- Retrofitting a House With Straw Bales
- Andrew Morrison Answers Your Questions – Part 1
- Andrew Morrison Answers Your Questions – Part 2
- Straw Bale Building and the Foundation
- Financing and Straw Bale Construction
- Estimating 101
- Some Thoughts on Earth Day
- How To Choose a Contractor
- Choosing the Right Straw Bales for the Job
- Changing the Color of Your Straw Bale Home
- Straw Bale Construction and Building Officials